Social Worker - Adult's Complex Team - Newham - £28 to £32 per hour
A social worker is required to join Newham. The Complex Team is the area of Adult Social Care where the more in-depth, potentially lengthier ongoing pieces of work takes place, until casework is sufficiently 'stabilised' to enable the case to be effectively transferred to the Annual Review Team. The Complex Team is divided into 2 Clusters, led by a Team Manager and Practice Manager. The 2 Clusters work very closely together and cover the whole range of Adults requiring support from Adult Social Care ie older adults, younger adults with physical and other disabilities, adults with learning disabilities etc. The caseload for this role varies depending on complexity.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- Competitive payrate
- Good work location
- long term contract
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Previously experienced
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.