Senior Practitioner - Adults Community Team - Herefordshire - £32 per hour
We are looking for a Senior Social Worker / Practitioner to work in Adults Community Team in Herefordshire.
Our client is ideally looking for candidates with experience in mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and older people.
The main purpose of this role is to work as a senior social worker / practitioner with a small caseload and supervisory responsibility for group of staff within a large team managed by the operational manager.
Benefits as a Community Senior Practitioner:
- Guaranteed home working
- Laptop provided
- Onsite parking permit
- Training provided
Duties as a Community Senior Practitioner:
As an Adults Community Senior Social Worker, you MUST:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing Safeguarding enquiries
- Working with older people/physical disabilities
- Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be good with IT systems
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme