Social Worker - Adults Review Team - Warrington - £25.02ph
Our client in Warrington has an exciting opportunity on their review team.
They are looking for a Social Worker to work with adults of all ages with mental health needs, physical disabilities, learning disabilities or other complex needs.
Benefits Of The Role:
- £25.02 per hour
- Flexible working hours
- Long term placement
To be considered for this role as an Adults Community Social Worker, you will have:
- Post qualified experience working with adults
- Experience of adults safeguarding
- Experience of review and assessment
- Competent IT skills
Duties as a Adults Social Worker:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing Safeguarding enquiries
- Working with older people
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
As an Adults Community Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be available to work 37 hours a week
- Have a full UK license with business insurance
- Be good with IT systems
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
Free social work training events and CPD webinarsLiquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.