Social Worker - Adults Mental Health Recovery Team - BANES - part time - 22.5 hours (3 days) per week - £28-30 per hour
We are currently looking for a Social Worker to join an Adults Mental Health Recovery Team in Bath and North East Somerset. The successful Social Worker will benefit from flexible working and a long term contract.
- Flexible working
- Long term contract
- Laptop provided
- Guaranteed home working
As an Adult Mental Health Social Worker you will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Work autonomously
- They will be expected to work with health colleagues focused on the recovery of adults diagnosed with a severe and enduring mental illness.
- Knowledge of mental health treatments and interventions, care management, CPA and related legislation such as Mental Health Act, Mental capacity Act is necessary.
- Write mental health act reports
As an Adults Mental Health Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.