Experienced Social Worker - Children's Team Oasis (Early Help) - Bury - £26.88ph
We are currently looking for a Social Worker to join a Children's Oasid Team in Busy. Team Oasis are expected to undertake ongoing assessment of need at an early help level (Team around the Family). They take a holistic approach working alongside other partner agencies, taking into account family functioning and experiences of children, young people and parents alike, which assists in identifying appropriate interventions for families that will improve outcomes and de-escalate concerns.
This is a hands on role for a social worker, who will be working intensively with families within the home and community. Children and young people are listened to and practice is focused on their needs and experiences and influenced by their wishes and feelings or, where they cannot represent a view themselves, advocating on their behalf.
- Niche role
- Excellent rate of pay
- Good management support
- CV Enhancement
- Potential Long Term Contracts Available
As a Social Worker you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.