Social Worker - Permanence - Warrington - £26.82ph
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join a busy team based in Warrington. Our client will require a high quality social worker who will be able to work on cases in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will have post qualified experience in a similar team. If successful you will benefit from high pay rates, and a supportive team with regular supervision.
Benefits of this Social Work role include:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Regular supervision
- CV enhancement
- Good management support
- To work full time on a permanence team managing a case load of children who are looked after by the local authority
- Undertake statutory duties including visits and review meetings
- Maintain up to date case recordings
- Partake and prepare for supervision
- Team worker and work well as an individual
- Duty rota in place within the team
As a Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.