Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team - Central Bedfordshire - £28-30ph
We are currently looking for a Hospital Discharge Social Worker to join an Adults services team in Central Bedfordshire. The successful Social Worker will provide support during the winter pressures period however there is an opportunity for the contract to be extended upon completion.Knowledge of the Care Act and experience of working within an acute hospital setting are an essential requirement. The role may require you to cover duty and work over the weekends, the team has an excellent management hierarchy, providing support and guidance wherever needed this is a fantastic opportunity.
Benefits of this role includes:
- Supportive team
- Training provided
- Long term contract
As a Adults Hospital Social Worker, you will be/have:
- HCPC registered
- Hospital experience
- Post qualifying experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.