Social Worker - Early Intervention in Psychosis - Islington - £28 per hour
An experienced Social Worker is rquired to join Islington Early Intervention in Psychosis Service working with service users experiencing a First Episode of Psychosis.
This role is of care coordinator managing a caseload in the community, working collaboratively with service users and carers. The team promotes a full symptomatic and social recovery, with an emphasis on assisting service users into valued education and occupation.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive manager
The Aims of the Service are:
- To offer early assessment, diagnosis and treatment of FEP.
- To offer person centered, individual, culturally sensitive care, with an emphasis on increasing stability, skill development and developing social roles.
- To maximize both symptomatic and social recovery after a first episode of psychosis through effective engagement with service users.
- To minimize the service user’s first experiences of service contact being disconcerting or stigmatizing.
- To support and educate carers, and involve them as fully as possible in service users’ care.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
- For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.