Senior Practitioner - Adult Reviews - Southend - £36153.00 to £42806.00 per annum + benefits
My client requires a Senior Practitioner to join the Reviews team in Southend. This is a permanent post. Candidates must be confident in carrying our reviews and assessments and have sound knowledge and skills in adult safeguarding.
Benefits of this Senior Practitioner role:
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Savings of up to £900 on childcare vouchers
- Car scheme that allows workers to drive new, fully maintenance, insured car at a lower cost
About the role:
- involving assessment, planning and implementation and evaluation of appropriate action to ensure resources are utilised effectively to safeguard and promote the welfare of Service Users.
- To provide a high quality resource of professional social work knowledge and expertise to the team, including supervision, meetings, assisted fieldwork, case audits and reviews, ensuring team members carry out their core tasks to a high standard.
- To deputise in the absence of the Service Manager.
- To work in partnership with Service Users to enable them to live as independently as possible within their community.
- Contribute to raising and maintaining standards of professional work within the team. Supporting and further professional knowledge and development of team members to impact on the overall quality of practice within teams
- To implement the principles of the Mental Capacity Act 2005 whilst undertaking Mental Capacity Assessments.
- To undertake Continuing Health Care Assessments and Safeguarding investigations in line with National and Local Guidance.
- To develop and deliver effective services integrated with health which ensures the promotion of the best interests of the Service Users and their carers to enable more people to live as independently as possible whilst ensuring that the risk is minimised as far as possible for all parties
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK