Social Worker - Care Management Team - Southend-On-Sea Borough - Up to £36,153 per annum + benefits
I am currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join the care management team in Southend-on-sea. Candidates must be post-qualified and have completed the AYSE.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- Relocation grant of up to £8,000
- £2000 retention Bonus and £1000 Golden Hello
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Savings of up to £900 on childcare vouchers
- Car scheme that allows workers to drive new, fully maintenance, insured car at a lower cost
About the role:
- To provide an efficient and cost effective service to young people ensuring that their needs are professionally assessed.
- To make sure every young person will have a professional and comprehensive Pathway Plan and Risk Assessment.
- To investigate, evaluate and analyse information on cases, demonstrating clarity of assessment, reliability of information, evidences conclusions and realistic pathway plans. Ensure adequate recording that evidences practice.
- To develop practice, which takes a holistic view of the individual, locating them in both their immediate and extended social circles, and having full regard to their overall development needs.
- Need to be familiar with Equal Opportunities good practise and the Council requirements for diversity and to implement this in all aspects of working practice and promote it in the team, workplace and wider organisation.
- To ensure that all case management complies with the statutory requirements and the Council's policies and procedures.
- To ensure the Team Manager is kept fully appraised of problems arising from workload and seek advice as and when necessary.
- To attend reviews, various meetings and court if required for each case presenting the Council plans and opinions with professionalism and integrity.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK