Social Worker - Family Services - Surrey - £33,332 to £38,312 per annum
We are looking for a confident and skilled Social Worker to work within Surrey Family Services who is determined to achieve the best for children. This is a permanent role for 36 hours per week based in the Spelthorne area. Candidates will have varied, mixed and manageable workloads, regular supervision, and through annual appraisals you will be have the opportunity for career development and pay progression.
Through an innovative practice model Surrey Family Services combines preventative and social work skills to put children and families at the centre of work.
- 28 days annual leave.
- £2000 golden hello.
- Access to development and training
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Relocation package of up to £8,000
Surrey Family Services brings together delivery of key statutory and specialist functions as part of an integrated and blended offer for families which includes:
- Youth Justice Services
- Children in Need Services (for older children)
- Edge of Care Services for older children
- Homelessness responsibilities for 16 and 17 year olds
- Early Childhood Services
- FEET and 30 Hours delivery
- Supporting quality in the delivery of the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum in pre-school settings, childcare and play work
- Pre-school children SEND support
As a social worker in Surrey Family Services you will:
- Be the lead professional for child in need cases for children aged 14+ within an allocated borough or area
- Undertake child and family assessments
- Provide safeguarding advice to colleagues
To be a Social Worker you MUST have:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK