Deputy Team Manager - Transitions - Havering - £38 per hour
My client in Havering is looking for an experienced Social Worker to join the Transitions team as Deputy Team Manager. Prospective candidates should be able to hit the ground running and therefore have previous experience in adults' services including transitions.
Benefits as a Deputy Team Manager:
- Long term contract
- Competitive payrate
- Stable team
As a Deputy Team Manager you will:
- Take responsibility for complex cases in the Children and Adults with a Disability (CAD) integrated service.
- Directly manage a small number of social care/support staff.
- Take responsibility for developing skills, expertise and knowledge for a wide range of practice issues and to provide consultation, coaching and mentoring with social workers and the wider CAD service.
- Develop, encourage and maintain high professional standards.
- Improve the quality of work done by social workers, including effective case management, purposeful evidence-based interventions, analytical assessments and high quality written work.
- Undertake supervision and support with members of staff.
You MUST have:
- Post-qualified exoerience
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.