Social Worker (2 vacancies) - Hospital Discharge - Hertfordshire - £26 to £28 per hour
My client in Hertfordshire County are looking for 2 Social Workers to join their Watford General Hospital team based at the Hospital itself. My client requires a locum social worker with hospital social work experience, specifically with older adults. This is a fast paced, highly pressurised environment - candidates will need to be able to work at a fast pace and be assertive within their nature whilst maintaining a professional attitude.
Benefits as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
- Long term contract
As a Hospital Discharge Social Worker you will have experience in:
- Experience of working with multidisipliary teams
- Knowledge of CHC, Mental Capacity and Delayed discharge act
- Sound IT skills
- Communication and negotiation skills, good standard of written English and the ability to prioritise workload as well as a sound grasp of relevant legislation and knowledge of personalisation and safeguarding agenda's.
- Previous hospital experience is essential. At present social workers within this team are receiving 2-3 referrals a day.
- Must be adaptable in their way of working and be capable of working under pressure and must work well in a team as well as on own initiative
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Experienced in hospital settings
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme