Social Worker - Children's Long Term Team - North Tyneside - £146.83 per day (PAYE)
We are looking to recruit an experienced Social Worker to join a Long Term Safeguarding Team in North Tyneside.
Successful candidates will Ideally have experience in the Child Protection or Assessment field. You will also have experience working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
Benefits as a Children's Social Worker:
- Stable authority
- Long term contracts
The successful Long Term Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes