Senior Practitioner - Long Term Team - Newcastle - £168.85 per day (PAYE)
Newcastle City are actively seeking a Senior Practitioner to join their Long Term Child Protection Team. Our client is looking for a highly experienced Social Worker with extensive post qualification experience working within a Child Protection Team. You must have recent experience of working with Young people and Children who are the subject of Child Protection Plans and Care Proceedings.
Benefits as a Long Term Senior Practitioner:
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive management
- Long term contracts
Your responsibilities as a Long Term Senior Practitioner will include:
- Investigation and assessment, following referrals to the service.
- Report Writing
- Working With PLO (Public Law Outline)
- Attending Child Protection meetings, Case Conferences and LAC reviews.
- Utilise Children In Need plans to work directly with Children
- Court Reports
- Section 47's
- Core Assessments
- Manage a varied and complex caseload
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.