Team Manager - MASH - North West London - Up to £49,608 per annum + benefits
I am looking for a MASH Team Manager to join my client in North West London. This is a permanent role. The candidate must be proficient, knowledgeable in statutory roles. They will need to have experience in line-management and will be required to take responsibility for 24-hour decisions.
Benefits as a MASH Team Manager:
- £1,500 market supplement on top of your annual salary
- £3,000 retention bonus after 3 years of service
- Relocation packages of up to £6,000
- Season ticket loan
About the role:
- To undertake and document regular supervision about casework, professional and business issues, directly and with assistance from the Advanced / Senior Practitioner, for all members of the Team.
- To ensure that all referrals are responded to in a prompt and timely manner and that children most in need are prioritized and responded to appropriately.
- To ensure that every child for whom the Team is responsible has an up to date and outcome focused Plan that clearly states the necessary action, the responsible professional(s) and agreed time scale for completion.
- To ensure that every child for whom the Team is responsible is visited and monitored in accordance with statutory and procedural requirements and in line with best practice standards.
- To chair all appropriate meetings with Parents/Carers, children/young people and other professionals and ensure that written notes of the outcome and decisions are distributed promptly.
- To be responsible for the content and quality of all reports submitted on behalf of the Team including reports to Child Protection Conferences, Child Looked After Reviews, Court hearings etc.
- To ensure that there is on-going consultation with the Parent/Carer, the child/young person and other professionals to ascertain their views, wishes and feelings about each child's Plan and that this is regularly reviewed in accordance with statutory and procedural requirements and in line with best practice standards.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK