Social Worker - Adult Safeguarding - Bromley - £28 per hour
My client in Bromley requires a Social Worker to join their team in Bromley as an Adults Safeguarding Social Worker. Previous experience in mental health would be beneficial. Previous post-qualified experience in Adult Safeguarding is essential for this role. Candidates will be expected to complete safeguarding investigations in line with Section 42, of the Care Act 2014.
My client is looking to interview as soon as possible so please do not hesitate to apply.
Benefits as an Adults Social Worker:
- long term contract
- competitive pay rate
- supportive manager
As an Adult Safeguarding Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Managing caseloads
- Carrying out high quality assessments
- Ensuring that vulnerable adults are adequately protected in line with relevant legislation.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with specialists, support groups and networks to strengthen support available to service users and their families/carers.
Essential Requirements as a Social Worker:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Safeguarding experience
- Full UK license and car
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.