Social Worker - Adults Hospital Team - £25 - 28 per hour - Norfolk
We are recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join a Adults Hospital role in Norfolk.
The ideal social worker for this post will be able to prioritise work effectively, meet deadlines, manage complex caseloads and have fantastic legislation knowledge re; Care Act, Mental Capacity Act and Safeguarding. A sound understanding of legal frameworks, such as notice to discharge is necessary.
Due to the nature of this role candidates must have extensive post qualified experience in a hospital setting.
Benefits as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- Based in Norwich
- Fast paced environment
As a Adults Hospital Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Hospital Work
- Mental Capacity Assessments
- Complex caseloads
- Carrying case loads and meeting agreed targets
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme