Lead Practitioner - Mental Health Recovery Team - Ealing - Up to £35 per hour
A Lead Practitioner is required for the Southall Community Mental Health Team. Your duty will include screening and assessing new referrals received by other agencies and to recommend appropriate action. You will undertake initial assessments of new transfers / referrals received by the department and recommend appropriate action and formulate individual care plans for adults with severe and enduring mental health needs and their carers. You will also assess eligibility to services. My client is only considering candidates who are post-qualified and have significant previous experience in a similar role.
Benefits as a Lead Practitioner:
- Great opportunity
- Competitive payrate
- Great work location
Duties as a Lead Practitioner:
- To undertake preventative and supportive work with individuals and families living within the community within a therapeutic framework. To continue to support clients to live as independently as possible in the community within the Recovery Model framework.
- To arrange alternative care for clients in need who cannot be cared for within the community without the intervention of the department and to continue to monitor and review the alternative care
- To have knowledge of local resources and provide a casework service for clients in the department’s care or referred by outside agencies using a recovery focused model.
- To provide an after care service for clients who are subject to after care provisions.
- Keep up to date records of visits / assessments undertaken, completing reports on electronic records using local protocols in consultation with their senior. To submit Court reports, attend Court if needed. To complete statutory forms as appropriate for Mental Health Review Tribunals, housing, CPA, risk assessments, Care Act assessments etc.
As a Lead Practitioner you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Previously experienced
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.