Senior Social Worker - Children with Disabilities Team - Merton - £34,113 to £43,734 per annum
My client in Merton requires a Children with Disabilities Social Worker to join them in Merton. This team aims to provide a timely, well-coordinated and effective service that is based on the assessed needs of the child and is outcome-focused. Merton aim to maintain children and young people within their families and enable them to lead as ordinary lives as is practicable. The team is committed to working in partnership with children/young people, families, and colleagues from a variety of statutory and non-statutory settings in order realise the best possible outcomes for the children and families it works with. This is a permanent role so do not hesitate to apply.
Benefits as a Senior Social Worker:
- Essential User Car Allowance of £963
- £1500 Golden Hello
- Generous Annual Leave
- Pension Scheme
About the role:
- The Children with Disabilities Social Work Team are a specialist front line social work team that undertakes the full range of Social Work roles from referral, through assessment and long-term planning; encompassing Children who become Looked After, those in need of protection and those with complex support needs.
- Experience working with children with complex needs and their families is desirable but not mandatory. We are looking more for an individual who is willing to learn and is passionate about supporting vulnerable children and their families.
- We are a very friendly and stable team who are keen to support all members of staff and provide them with the opportunity to develop their knowledge and experience in a supportive environment.
- We have invested additional resource to enhance our ability to undertake high quality assessments and care-planning of disabled children. The London Borough of Merton has recently received an Ofsted rating of Good with Outstanding features.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK