Social Worker/Senior Social Worker - Child Protection Team - Kingston - £28 to £32 per hour
Kingston require a social worker to join them on the Child Protection team. They would preferably be looking for candidates with recent experience in Children in Need or Child Protection cases. Our client will require a dedicated social worker who will be able to work on long-term cases in a fast-paced environment.
Duties will include conducting Core Assessments and working with children who are the subject of Child Protection Plans. You will also be taking on Court Work and manage cases where children are the subject of Care Proceedings. Our work to safeguard children under the Child Protection or Court Frameworks requires staff who are skilled communicators and able to convey difficult information in clear terms to families, or describe complex cases and care plans succinctly in written form.
You must have post qualified experience in a similar team. If successful you will benefit from high pay rates, and a supportive team with regular supervision.
Benefits as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- Located in the New Town Hall
- Good Transport links
- Supportive Team
- Potential for long term advancement
Duties as a Social Worker:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.