Social Worker - Adult Review Team - Swindon - £31p/h
Swindon Borough are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Review Team. The role will involve competing reviews and assessing cases where CHC funding has been withdrawn. This role also entails a mix of Care Act Assessments, budgets, support plans, and reviews. Successful candidates must therefore have post-qualified experience and demonstrate the ability to work autonomously in Adults' Services.
Benefits as Adults Review Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Guaranteed home working
- Laptop provided
- Supportive team with regular supervision
- Flexible working hours
Duties as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing Safeguarding enquiries
- Working with older people/physical disabilities
- Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme