Practice Manager - Children's Hub (MASH) - Tameside - £30ph
A Practice Manager is required to join Tameside's Children's HUB - MASH Team. The successful candidate will be required to manage all referrals to the hub via their electronic system. The referrals will be screened and sign posted to the relevant area within the HUB and have a clear rational and management decision using Tameside's Threshold criteria. The successful candidate will also be required to undertake supervision of HUB staff.
Benefits as a MASH Assistant Team Manager:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Chance for progress into a management role
- Office based role/none case holding
- Good management support
- Cv enhancement
As a Assistant Team Manager on the MASH team you should have some experience of:
- Making decisions quickly and effectively
- Working alongside Duty/CP teams
- Risk Assessments
- Screening referrals
- Working in a fast-paced team
- Maintaining constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders and specifically with the Police, Health, Education, Probation and voluntary sectors to ensure safeguarding referrals are responded to robustly and are effectively signposted.
- Record, interpret and present social care information and issues that can impact on the risk or needs assessment of the child/young person. This may involve disclosing proportionate and relevant information related to the parents/carers or siblings.
- Managing a team of Social Workers
- Supervision/ supporting ASYEs
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.