Social Worker - Looked After Children (LAC) - Salford - £25.02 per hour
A fantastic opportunity has arisen on the Looked after Children Team for a full time Social Worker. You will be part of a team of Social Workers that will specialise in meeting the needs of Looked after Children subject to Care Proceedings, s.20 voluntary accommodation and currently in Local Authority care subject to a Care Order.
In this role you will undertake effective assessment and care planning as well as attend legal planning meetings, LAC reviews, professionals meetings, and undertake statutory duties. In addition they will be responsible for preparation of written evidence, attendance at Court, advocates/professionals meetings and you would ensure there is no drift in achieving permanency for children looked after.
This role will involve working with children and young people who are in care and ensuring effective working with families to ensure safe return of children and young people to their families without drift.
Benefits as a Looked After Children Social Worker:
- Stable authority
- Competitive pay-rate
- Good staff retention
- CV Enhancement
As a Looked After Children Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Attending court
- Case management
- LAC reviews
- Conducting reviews
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.