Social Worker - Child Protection - Preston - £32 p/hour
An experienced Child Protection & Court Team Social Worker is required to join a Child Protection Team in Preston. You must have solid safeguarding, child protection experience and be confident with court proceedings. As Child Protection Social Worker you must be flexible and able to work under pressure.
Due to the nature of the role candidates must have front line post qualifying experience in Child Protection services.
Benefits of the role as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rate
- Good transport links
- Long contracts
- Progression opportunities
As a Child Protection Social Worker you should have experience in:
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Post-qualified with previous experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme