Assistant Team Manager - Children's Services Team - Wrexham - £31.15 per hour
An experienced Assistant Team Manager / Team Manager with knowledge of Children's Social Care is required to join a team in Wrexham. Full range of duties will be discussed at interview.
We ideally need ambitious Assistant Team Managers who are going to lead the way in embedding good quality social work practice and deliver the best outcomes for our children. As an Assistant Team Manager, you will be the crucial link between your team and Team Manager.
This role will be focused on influencing, encouraging, leading and managing your team. You will also be committed to relationship based social work, family group conferences and signs of safety practice. We are looking for experienced practitioners who can evidence how learning has been applied in their practice; and with an excellent track record of improving the lives of children.
Benefits as a Children's Assistant Team Manager:
- CV Enhancement
- Management Role
- Competitive Experience
- Supportive Higher Management
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme