Senior Social Worker - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - MASH - Peterborough - £32-34 per hour
Our client in Bedfordshire is looking for an experienced Senior Social Worker to join a MASH team in Peterborough. To apply, candidates should be comfortable managing workload effectively and meeting timescales. Recent experience within assessment teams is essential and but other frontline experience is desirable.
Applicants will have short term experience with an understanding of single assessments, core assessment, initial assessment and other features of the role. Ideal candidates would be able to hit the ground running and fit in well with the team. Experience of Advanced Prac level is needed.
Benefits as a MASH Senior Social Worker:
- Market leading pay rate
- Short term contract with the view of extension
- Possibility of progression
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme