Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities - Derbyshire - £23 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Social Worker to work within a Adults Learning Disabilities Team in Derbyshire.
The role is to carry out assessments of needs under the Care Act 2014 and to compile care and support plans for vulnerable adults with learning disabilities. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working with candidates with learning disabilities. They will also have experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team setting.
Benefits as a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive pay rate for the area
Working within the Adults Learning Team you will need the below experience:
- Managing a busy and Complex Case Load
- Working with venerable adults
- Understanding and knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Arranging appropriate care in line family and care guidance
- Mental capacity assessments
- Assisting the needs of service users
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.