Social Worker - Looked After Children/Adoption - Coventry - up to £29.93 per hour
We are recruiting for a Looked After Children's Social Worker to join a LAC / Adoption Team in Coventry.
As an experienced Social Worker you will be expected to discharge care orders and support children and families. Court work and writing reports is a key aspect of the role.
Successful candidates must have post qualified experience within Look After Children's and you will also be dealing with adoption case work. If you are looking to step into adoption this a great stepping stone.
Benefits as a Looked After Children Social Worker:
- Managerial Support with a hands off style
- Stable Team
- CV Enhancement
- Training and development opportunities
- Adoption case work
As a Looked After Children / Adoption Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Attending court
- Case management
- LAC reviews
- Conducting reviews
- Experience of undertaking all work with users of our service, their families and carer's.
- Knowledge of Adoption or Fostering regulations, national minimum standards and legislation.
As a Social Worker you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.