Social Worker - AMHP - Newham - Up to £37 per hour
I am recruiting for a qualified social worker who is an AMHP to join my client in Newham. These posts are based within the Local Authority, whilst working very closely with the local Mental Health Trust, dealing with Adults who have complex and enduring Mental Health problems. As part of a fast paced responsive service, you must be able to problem solve, prioritise quickly, identify risk, be able to build professional relationships, empower people in their families and communities, support people to manage their own risks, know and apply legislation, maximise independence, access practical support and advice and work with others to achieve the best possible outcomes.
Benefits as an AMHP:
- Competitive payrate
- Long term contract
- Great work location
Main responsibilities as a AMHP:
- Working as an Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP)
- Working to a high quality even under pressure
- Responding to emergency situations
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent working knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Completing paperwork to a high written standard
Essential requirements as an AMHP:
- Fully qualified AMHP who has an up-to-date portfolio and is ready to be warranted after a short period of familiarising themselves with the local area.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.