Social Worker - Looked After Children's Team - Sandwell - £29.93 per hour
We currently have a role available in the Looked After Children's Team in Sandwell for a LAC Social Worker. As an experienced Social Worker you will be expected to discharge care orders and support children and families. Court work and writing reports is a key aspect of the role. You will also be carrying a caseload of Looked after Children and be responsible for undertaking investigations, carrying out statutory work, Court Work, and engaging with service users.
Due to the nature of this role, successful candidates must have relevant post qualified social work experience.
Benefits as a Looked After Children's Social Worker:
- Competitive rates
- Supportive & friendly team
- High chance of contract extension
- Local Authority which is always improving
As a Looked After Children Senior Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Attending court
- Case management
- LAC reviews
- Conducting reviews
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.