Social Worker - Integrated Discharge Team - Southend - £29,909 to £36,153 per annum
I am recruiting for a social worker to join the Integrated Discharge team in Southend. Southend are looking for a dynamic social worker with the necessary skills, experience and vision to work within a busy social work team at Southend Hospital. This role is to support discharge planning for Adults using the Discharge To Assess Model with an Integrated Discharge Team.
Prospective candidates will ideally have experience in working within a local authority setting and be able to demonstrate commitment to effective team-working.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- Regular training
- Relocation grant of up to £8,000
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Flexible Working Hours - to suit your personal circumstances and the needs of your department.
- Savings of up to £900 on childcare vouchers
- Car scheme that allows workers to drive new, fully maintenance, insured car at a lower cost
As an experienced social worker you will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Be proficient with using various computer systems and programmes
- Good management of time
- Ability to work under pressure
- Working experience of knowledge of working with adults and older people
- Experience of safeguarding
- Experience of undertaking Mental Capacity Act assessments
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK