Social Worker - Family Services - Surrey - £33,332 to £38,312 per annum
I am recruiting for a qualified social worker to join the Family Services team in Surrey. My client is lookinh for confident and determined social workers to work within Surrey Family Services who are determined to achieve the best for children. Surrey is committed to offering children and families support early in order to avoid them needing more intensive support later.
- 28 days annual leave.
- £2000 golden hello.
- Access to development and training
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Relocation package of up to £8,000
Surrey Family Services brings together delivery of key statutory and specialist functions as part of an integrated and blended offer for families which includes:
- Youth Justice Services
- Children in Need Services (for older children)
- Edge of Care Services for older children
- Homelessness responsibilities for 16 and 17 year olds
- Early Childhood Services
- FEET and 30 Hours delivery
- Supporting quality in the delivery of the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum in pre-school settings, childcare and play work
- Pre-school children SEND support
- As a social worker in Surrey Family Services you will Be the lead professional for child in need cases for children aged 14+ within an allocated borough or area
- Undertake child and family assessments
- Provide safeguarding advice to colleagues
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK