Social Worker - Community Mental Health Team - Westminster - £28.30 per hour
My client in Westminster is looking for a social worker to join the community mental health team. The successful candidate will be working in a Multi-disciplinary Community Mental Health Team providing health and social care to adults with a range of mental health needs. The candidate will have experience of working with service users who are under CPA and who may be subject to Community Treatment Orders. Experience of carrying out Care Act compliant needs assessment is essential.
In addition to carrying a caseload, the social worker will participate in the duty and assessment rotas within the team base. If successful, the candidate will be expected to liaise and support a range of stakeholders such as inpatient wards and the Home treatment team and also carers and family member's.
Benefits as a Social Worker on the Community Mental Health Team:
- Long term contract and progression available
- Stable team
- Supportive management
- Great work location
As an Adult Mental Health Social Worker you will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Work within an integrated Mental Health Team in Guilford
- Work autonomously from day
- They will be expected to work with health colleagues focussed on the recovery of adults diagnosed with a severe and enduring mental illness.
- Knowledge of mental health treatments and interventions, care management, CPA and related legislation such as Mental Health Act, Mental capacity Act is necessary.
- Write mental health act reports
As an Adults Mental Health Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.