Social Worker - Adults Project Team - Tower Hamlets - £28 per hour
A fully qualified social worker is required to support the project team in Tower Hamlets to manage their workload. The successful candidate will provide valuable social work support to ensure the team achieve its aims and objectives.The candidate will be able to work on their own initiative, manage their own caseload effectively and ensure the team is meeting its weekly targets.
My client requires somebody who is able to demonstrate social work skills, knowledge of social work legislation, policies and procedures and an understanding of health and social care integration working. The successful candidate will have opportunity to learn, develop, and grow within an Integrated Service.
Benefits as an Adults Project Social Worker:
- Flexible working
- Great work location
- Stable team and management
Some Duties of this Role:
- Carry out a re-assessment of needs
- Integrated working with health colleagues, service users and their carers, and other relevant stake holders
- Undertake safeguarding enquiries
- Attend panels
- Support client to move to a suitable accommodation
- Write reports and update recording systems
- Provide support to the team as and when required
Essential Requirements of this Social Worker Role:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience in social work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.