Senior Social Worker - Children In Need - Redhill - £33,332 to £39,270 per annum
My client in Redhill, Surrey is looking for a social worker or senior social worker to join their Children in Need team. If successful, my client will provide management, supervision and leadership training so you are equipped for this role and to be involved in the more strategic development of the Service.
Surrey Count is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Surrey want to be an inclusive and diverse employer of first choice reflecting the community and particularly welcome applications from all under represented groups.
Benefits as a Children in Need Senior Social Worker:
- £2,000 Golden Hello
- 28 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays (with option to buy and sell leave)
- Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Commitment to Career Progression
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
Requirements of the role:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK