Team Manager - Fostering Team - Sandwell - £39.07 per hour
We have an exciting new role for a Team Manager to join a Fostering Service in Sandwell.
The successful applicant will lead a committed team of social workers who recruit, assess and supervise short break foster carers and foster carers who look after children with a range of additional needs.
Previous management experience is essential.
Benefits as a Fostering Team Manager:
- Supportive Team
- Great opportunity to have on CV
- Great transport links
The successful Fostering Team Manager will have experience of:
- Previously working within a fostering team and as a Manager
- Proven knowledge of the Children's Act, fostering standards and using these outcomes to improve outcomes for children.
- Experience of working on more complex cases
- Experience of undertaking all work with users of our service, their families and carer's.
- Knowledge of Fostering regulations, national minimum standards and legislation.
You must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.