Social Worker - Hospital Discharge - Islington - £28 per hour
I am recruiting for a Hospital Discharge Social Worker to cover St. Pancras Hospital which is an intermediate care facility for older people needing physical rehab. The successful candidate will be recently experienced and able to hit the ground running as mt client is looking to hire as soon as possible.
Benefits as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive payrate
- Supportive management
As a Hospital Social Worker you will:
- Need to have experiemce of working in a hospitla or intermediate care facility.
- Need to have some experience of working in a multidisciplinary team
- Be expected to work with support and take instruction and also work autonomously
- Need to have experience in safeguarding and Mental capacity act
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.