Social Worker - Assessment & Liaison Team - Lambeth - £28 per hour
I am recruiting for a Social Worker to join the Assessment and Liaison team in Lambeth. This role will involve working with adults with complex mental health needs, including older adults and dementia. My client requires a social worker who will be able to hit the ground running and is therefore previously experienced in a similar role. Candidates must be post-qualified. Experience in handling complex caseloads is required for this role.
Benefits as an Assessment and Liaison Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team / Management
- Excellent location
As an Assessment and Liaison Social Worker you will have experience in:
- Previous experience managing complex caseloads
- Dealing with complex mental health issues: dementia in older adults primarily.
- Excellent Mental Capacity, Safeguarding and Care Act legislation required.
- Experience working in Multi-disciplinary settings
You must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.