Social Worker - CP / Child in Need Team - Liverpool - £29.97 per hour
We are looking for a Social Worker with experience in either Children In Need and / or Child Protection experience to work in a Children's Services team in Liverpool. You will be working amongst a busy supportive team offering an excellent rate of pay.
In this role you will take a step back from child protection whilst still being able to utilise your skills, the CIN service is a popular service to work for in the council.
Due to the nature of this role Social Workers must have previous post qualified experience.
Benefits as a Child Protection / Children In Need Social Worker:
- CV Enhancement
- Supportive Team
- Excellent Rate of Pay
- Regular Supervision
You will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.