Social Worker - Fostering and Adoption Team - Stoke on Trent - up to £29.93 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Social Worker with previous Fostering and / or Adoption experience to work in a team in Stoke on Trent.
This role entails alot of fostering and supervision working in line with NMS standards and regulations. Applicants must also have recent experience of adoption including knowledge of recent experience and being well accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits as a Fostering and Adoption Social Worker:
- Stable Team
- Supportive Management
- Training and Development Opportunities
- CV Enhancement
The successful Fostering Social Worker will have experience of:
- Undertaking connected person’s assessments and initial screening viabilities of potential family members.
- You will need to be able to meet timescales and prepare clear and well balanced reports that will be presented in numerous settings including the court arena and foster panel.
- Expected to carry out other tasks including being part of our office duty system, unannounced visits and any other relevant associated duties.
- Form F Assessments
- Assessing prospective Foster Carers
- Conducting initial visits
- Taking cases to panel
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
As a Fostering Social Worker you must be:
- HCPC/ registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme