Mental Health Team - Social Worker - Wiltshire - Up to £38ph
Our Client in Wiltshire requires an Approved Mental Health Practitioner to join their Mental Health Team.
Wiltshire council are offering a very competitive rate of up to £38ph for the right candidate, with previous experience in a Mental Health Role.
This role involves completing Mental Health Assessments and so will require extensive knowledge of the relevant legislation, such as Mental Health Act and including The Care Act.
The successful candidate may be required to work both as an AMHP and to hold a small caseload.
Benefits of the role….
- Autonomy in role
- Good level of client interaction
- Positive team
As an AMHP you will have experience of….
- Undertaking Mental Health Act Assessments
- Write reports for above
- Complete reports for tribunal and managers hearings
- Attend Tribunal & Managers hearings
- Supporting less experienced members of the team
- Care coordination
- Arranging appropriate care plans
- Mental capacity assessments
- Best interest decisions
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.