Adults Safeguarding Team - Senior Practitioner - Gloucestershire - £35ph
Our Client in Gloucestershire requires a Senior Practitioner to join their Adults Safeguarding Team.
The successful candidate will provide specialist advice, guidance and support to managers and practitioners across the partnerships in relation to safeguarding adults from abuse and neglect.
You will also ensure Safeguarding Adults Services comply with statutory duties within the Care Act and Mental Capacity Act and codes of practice.
Previous experience in a Senior Practitioner role is essential.
Benefits of the role….
- Supportive management
- Supervisory opportunity
- High rate of pay
As an Adults Safeguarding Senior Practitioner will have experience of….
- Mentoring newly qualified social workers
- To undertake assessments, determine care packages/support plans and manage a range of the most complex caseload to maintain or improve the wellbeing of vulnerable adults
- Plan, deliver and oversee interventions for a complex caseload and where appropriate review cases.
- Liaise internally and externally and work with colleagues from other agencies to ensure best interests are supported.
- Ensure operational support and delivery of an Assessment Service for Vulnerable Adults
- Work directly with children and young people, the work has significant implications for the well-being of individuals and might involve situations where service users' personal liberty and or safety is at risk Professional colleagues, other providers and external agencies to gather and exchange information and co-ordinate actions. Represent the Council at multi-agency meetings.
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.