Safeguarding Adults Team - Social Worker - Isle of Wight - Up to £39ph
Our Client in Isle of Wight requires an Experienced Social Worker to join their Safeguarding
Adults Team, initially for a 3 month period, but this could be extended.
The successful candidate will have the ability to lead Safeguarding planning and review meetings and current experience of Safeguarding Adults processes and MSP.
This role requires strong interpersonal skills, the ability to react positively to immediate problems whilst maintaining a high standard of practice.
In return, our client is offering a competitive pay rate.
Benefits of an Adults Services Social Worker role….
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Long Term Contract
- Supportive team and management
- Interesting cases
As an Adults Services Social Worker you will have experience of….
- Adult Safeguarding
- Preventing unnecessary hospital admissions
- Carrying out assessments of need
- Arranging short term packages of care
- Assessing mental capacity of service users
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Risk assessments
- Report writing
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy