Senior Practitioner AMHP - Worcestershire - upto £32 per hour
Our client in Worcestershire requires an Approved Mental Health Practitioner - AMHP to join their mental health team. Prospective candidates must have sound knowledge of the Mental Health Act, be able to undertake assessments confidently, work under pressure and write reports to a high standard.
Successful candidates must have post-qualified experience is essential for this role and you must be a qualified AMHP.
Benefits as a Senior AMHP:
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive pay rate for the area
As a AMHP you will be responsible for:
- Working as an Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP)
- Working to a high quality even under pressure
- Responding to emergency situations
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent working knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Completing paperwork to a high written standard
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- Must be a warranted AMHP
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.