Social Worker - Adults Urgent Care Team - 4 Vacancies! - Manchester - £25.02 per hour
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and motivated Social Worker to join our generic Assessment Teams based within the Integrated Urgent Care Team, both in the community and General Hospital.
The Integrated Urgent Care Team provides short term interventions to maximise independence whilst the Locality Teams provide long term interventions and care co-ordination. Both teams provide support to Younger and Older Adults with varying degrees of disability, social complexities and vulnerability living in the community.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adults Urgent Care Social Worker:
- £25.02 per hour
- Multiple vacancies
- Easily accessible location
- Really friendly team and management
Responsibilities as a Adults Urgent Care Social Worker:
- Planning and delivery of outcome based assessments, reassessments and support plans which are effective in promoting independence and meeting individuals desired outcomes and aspirations
- Provide support to carers and families.
- Assisting people to promote their independence and supporting people with complex situations to ensure they have the maximum level of choice and control available to them
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme