Senior Social Worker - Safeguarding & Care Planning Team - Merton - £32 per hour
My client in Merton requires a Senior Social Worker to join the Safeguarding and Planning team. Successful candidates must have significant post-qualified experience and experience in a senior role. This experience should include safeguarding, community, and residential social work. Candidates must be confident and experienced with the Care Act, mental capacity legislation, and completing section 42s.
My client is looking to interview as early as next week so do not hesitate to apply.
Benefits as a Senior Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive management and team
As an Adult Safeguarding Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Managing caseloads
- Carrying out high quality assessments
- Ensuring that vulnerable adults are adequately protected in line with relevant legislation.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with specialists, support groups and networks to strengthen support available to service users and their families/carers.
Essential Requirements as a Social Worker:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous experience in a senior role
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.