Senior/Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Crawley, West Sussex - £28-£32 per hour
My client in West Sussex requires a Social Worker or Senior Social Worker to join their Referral and Assessment team. The ideal candidate will have recent experience in Children In Need or Child Protection.
In order to fulfill the responsibilities of the role, the successful candidate will have the ability to respond flexibly and positively to the ever-changing pressures of a Referral & Assessment Team. Your main duties will be to conduct initial assessments/section 47 investigations, as well as attending Children in Need Meetings. Successful Social Workers will ideally have previous post qualified experience in a Children's front-line team and be able to work autonomously.
Benefits of this Referral and Assessment Social Worker role:
- Located in Crawley, West Sussex.
- Good Transport links with free parking.
- Supportive management team.
- Potential for long term advancement
As a Referral and Assessment Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Section 47s
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Risk Assessments
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
As a Social Worker you will be:
- A quick thinking social worker who is used to the high demands of referral and assessment work
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.