Assistant Team Manager - Family Support (Child Protection) - Wrexham - £32.78ph
An experienced Children's Senior Social Worker or Assistant Team Manager is required to join Wrexham's Family Support Team (Child Protection). This is a great chance for those wanting to step up to management and expand their skills.
As an Assistant Team Manager you’ll need to have a sound knowledge and understanding of safeguarding and delivery of child protection services. Alongside this you’ll be committed to ensuring practice is of an excellent standard and demonstrate experience of supervision and leadership with the ability to support and manage a small team of social workers in all aspects of their work.
To be considered for this role candidates must have post-qualified experience with significant experience in a senior similar role.
Benefits as a Family Support Assistant Team Manager:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Chance of progression
- Excellent opportunity for Experienced Social Workers to step up to Management
- CV Enhancement
Responsibilities as a Child Protection Assistant Team Manager:
- To supervise complex assessments and care planning for children and develop and monitor care plans
- To supervise assessments of likely and actual harm to children, and take appropriate action to ensure their safety
- To ensure that electronic case records are accurate and up to date
- To provide expert guidance and advice to staff, to include attendance with them at relevant meetings, panels, Court, as appropriate to their skills and experience
- To ensure that children and their families/carers are seen and consulted on all aspects of the assessment and planning process
- To ensure that good quality reports are prepared and presented in a timely fashion
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme