Social Worker - Adoption Team - North London - £31,930 to £42,847 per annum
I am recruiting for the role of Social Worker on an Adoption team in North London. This is a permanent post and requires previous experience in Adoption.
Benefits as a Social Worker on the Adoption Team:
- £2000 Retention payment
- 30 days of annual leave
- 50 hours a year of personal development training
- Pension scheme
About the role:
- Experienced social work professionals required with significant post-qualifying experience, preferably in a similar setting.
- The skill base required centres on excellent communication skills, specializing in the adoption process to be able to find good matches when it comes to connecting children with the right adoptive family.
- To carry a caseload of adoption and Special Guardianship cases, and family finding for children with a plan for adoption or special guardianship.
- Responsibilities will include recruitment, training, development, support, assessment and review of prospective adopters, post adoption support and special guardianship assessments and support.
- The structure of the adoption service includes one team manager, one senior practitioners and six social workers managed by the fostering and adoption service manager.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK